All registered participants are encouraged to have oral presentation in the Sustain 2018 Conference by submitting their Extended Abstract (before July 31, 2018) and Full Paper (before October 20, 2018) to be published either in the International Journal of Advanced Science, Engineering, and Information Technology (IJASEIT), the Conference Proceedings published by IOP Conference Series (indexed by Scopus), Jurnal Pengelolaan Sumberdaya Alam dan Lingkungan/Journal of Natural Resources and Environmental Management (Accredited by Kemristekdikti), or International Journal of Sustainable Future for Human Security (http://j-sustain.com) (ISSN : e-paper 2187 – 4506; printed paper 1884 – 8850).
Paper Submission Method
Submit your Extended Abstract in the Electronic Submission System (ESS) (.docx) with steps below:
- As an author, please register on this link “Registration“.
- Fill in the form with your username and an active email.
- Check for email that will be sent from the system to confirm your registration, if you cannot find the email in your inbox; please also check your spam folder.
- The email from the system will contain a link to create a new password, after this process completed, the author can login using the username and the password.
- After login into the system, the author shall fill in the form on the profile page.
- The author shall find a link to submit the paper via Electronic Submission System (ESS) on the panel page
- The author can download the abstract template and upload their extended abstract; the author shall also write some introduction in the submission form, as well as choose their topic and participation status.
- Upload Extended Abstract file (.docx) through the ‘Upload File’ option, by using this TEMPLATE_2018.
- The author submits the extended abstract and then waits for the review process.
- If you registered , go to here and upload the paper
If there is a problem during the steps above, please send your inquiry to: [email protected] for further suggestions and assistance.
Submit your Full Paper in the Electronic Submission System (ESS) (.docx) with steps below:
- Download the template for full paper: SustaiN Conference 2018 Full Paper Template
- Please carefully read and write your full paper by following all instructions inside the above template. The submission of Full Paper that not following the provided template will potentially be rejected.
- The Template already set the following items:
a. Paper size A4
b. Margins are 4cm (top), 2.7cm (bottom), and 2.5cm (left and right)
c. Paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country)
d. No page numbers, nor headers and footers
e. Text is single spaced, not double spaced
f. Do not change space, styles and caption that already set in the template
g. Editable, not password protected
h. All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated)
i. Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document
j. Reference lists should follow the format
k. A thorough proofread to check the standard of English, wording is clear and concise must be conducted by the author with his/her authorship/colleague
- After you ready to submit your full paper, please log in on the front page of Sustain Website by using your already registered account (the same account when you submit your extended abstract).
- After Log In, at the dashboard you must:
a. Fill in the box of ‘Title’, ‘Abstract’ and ‘Keywords’ of your Full Paper. All of them must be the same with your FULL PAPER file attachment.
b. Upload your FULL PAPER file (.docx) through the ‘Upload File’ option
- Click ‘SUBMIT’
- Your submission already finished and wait for the reviewing process
Best Paper Awards
One Excellent Paper will be selected from each topic. The Certificate for Excellent Papers will be awarded in the Conference Closing Ceremony on 30 October 2018.